At the end of my course, students will be able to …
- Create an asset to stop trading time for money.
- Embrace your current constraints to start a business.
- Leverage the 80/20 principle and Parkinson’s law to increase productivity.
- Analyzing responsibilities to make better decisions.
- Master workflow, project planning, and get things done!
- Understand busy people vs. productive people.
- Understand lessons in email productivity.
- Learn the habits of highly successful people.
- Avoid habits that you thought were productive, but actually aren’t.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Students with patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.
- The course will teach students how to do the right things, not how to multitask.
- Start to implement productivity habits slowly. If you try to do too much at once, habits don’t tend to change.
- This course is specifically for the students who wish to create an asset and make money online
What will students need to know or do before starting this course?
- Students will need to have a project in mind.
- Doing multiple tasks at once is the enemy of productivity.